Birth Birth

Lovin it Doc.

Means To An End Means To An End

One of the best works you've had yet. I really like this one. Keep up the good work!

Something, Someone, Somewhere Something, Someone, Somewhere

This one is good. I liked the "Witch in..." track and this was a nice change. As always, keep up the good work!

JamesJJames responds:

Gracias señor.

Witch In Angel's Clothing Witch In Angel's Clothing

Beautiful mix of industrial and vocal. Keep up the good work!

Bones

JamesJJames responds:

Thanks, Bones

~*Castlevania - Prayer*~ ~*Castlevania - Prayer*~

I liked this as well. I'm very familiar with the original version, and I felt this might have been a little bit too hurried in tempo. I would love to hear this swell up and romanticized. This is a dramatic prayer, not to be hurried.
Also, the addition of major chords felt a little off to me . I love that you tried experimenting with the prayer, but I felt it should have STAYED with using the off scale it was written in or at least have gone to a minor key at the end. The reason why I say this is because when you have a chant, such as this, it normally stays in key and very drone. I felt your soprano part should have entered a BIT earlier as well, but as you have said in your description, you were just messing around with this.

And please, don't take this review as me trying to say that you did absolutely terrible because that is not the case. I loved this one very much. I just hear different things going for this.

Overall, very very nice. Theoretically and aurally, everything fits and sounds good.

VGSongbird responds:

Actually, this review thrills me--even though it's not a 5. You clearly have a deep understanding of choral music. Thank you for taking the time to review this piece. I hope to do better justice in the future for you! ^_^

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Absolutely beautiful. Your vocals are the best on Newgrounds! Love the lyrics too, makes the thought more complete!

VGSongbird responds:

WOW ^_^ The best on Newgrounds? that's quite a compliment! Thank you so much! :D

Hans Van Harken: The Legend Hans Van Harken: The Legend

Awesome indeed.

Narrator sounds like Emo Philips. Which was hilarious.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Holy Crap!

I laughed until I cried.

Thank you.

Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

Loved it!

You inspired me to do an 80s cover of my own! Thank you!

Gangsta's Paradise (Acapella) Gangsta's Paradise (Acapella)

Now...